1. Name, describe, and comment on (based on personal experience) at least three of Gattos Seven Lessons.
2. Summarize Sir Ken Robinsons TED Talk, and then comment on the extent to which you believe his ideas would make a difference in contemporary education.
3. Who is responsible in society to redeem poverty-stricken schools: the neighborhood, the government, or the family? Be sure to include Nadia Lopez’s TED Talk into your answer.
4. Summarize Marches argument in Is Facebook Making Us Lonely, and then comment on the extent to which you agree with him.
5. In Lawlers interview with Kevin Kelly, Kelly says that he doesnt believe that technology is neutral. What does he mean by that (based on the interview)? Do you agree or disagree, and why?
6. Jean Kilbourne suggests that advertising images have a powerful impact on how humans view themselves and others. Referencing her short YouTube video, do you agree and/or disagree with her, and why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."