As a learner in Pathophysiology, it’s important to take the information you are absorbing from your coursework and connect it to real life. Throughout the semester you will be invited to make connections by locating, reviewing, and summarizing current and relevant journal articles.
Use the following link to learn how to find and evaluate an online source: https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/online-health-information-it-reliable#where (Links to an external site.)
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Locate a current (medical or scientific) news or journal article based on one of the topics listed below:
- Disorders of the Heart Wall, (Chapter 24, p. 622)
Note: As you read through the article, think about how it connects to Pathophysiology and why is it relevant.
2. Provide a write-up summarizing the article. Within your document, include how the information connects to Pathophysiology, and why it is relevant.
3. Aim to include 150 – 200 words in the summary.
4. Remember to cite your source(s) in APA Format!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."