Support services is a broad category that refers to any team that supports an organizations IT and business processes. The help desk, for example, is a support services team. Support services are vital when an incident impacts the operational performance of an organization. Answer the following question(s):
- What are five types of support services in a typical large organization?
- Should the same or different support services be available when an incident impacts the operational performance of an organization? Explain your answer.
Fully address the questions in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices, where applicable; and respond to at least two other students views.
Discussion 2 :
A simulated disaster and comprehensive recovery test may involve many of an organizations key personnel for several days: is this a reasonable burden to place on a busy, competitive company? How would you argue against the inevitable tendency to shortcut the procedure? ***Standard for all discussion posts: Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."