Your assignment for this unit is to complete the following five activities. Your completed scholarly activity should be at least two pages in length.
- Conduct a search on the Internet and/or CSU Online Library, and identify the functions and purpose of the following operating systems (OS): Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Blackberry OS, and Android. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Describe the file management system on your desktop or laptop computer. In addition, either provide a screenshot or create a table of your file structure to include files, folders, and subfolders.
- Explain the process and programs used to backup both Windows and the Mac OS.
- Explain the function and importance of each of the following system utilities: disk cleanup utility, disk checking utility, and disk defragmenter utility.
- Discuss three common computer problems and the actions you would take to troubleshoot the problems.
Your scholarly activity must be at least two pages in length, double-spaced. You are required to use at least two outside sources, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."