We learn from our readings that the use of mobile devices in our society today has indeed become ubiquitous. In addition, CTIA asserted that over 326 million mobile devices were in use within The United States as of December 2012 an estimated growth of more than 100 percent penetration rate with users carrying more than one device with notable continues growth. From this research, its evident that mobile computing has vastly accelerated in popularity over the last decade due to several factors noted by the authors in our chapter reading. In consideration with this revelation, identify and name these factors, and provide a brief discussion about them.
A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide outside schoarly sources (for example, an article from the UC Library https://www.ucumberlands.edu/library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."