The purpose of this assignment is to create interview questions to be used during the interview process.
In a 750- to 1,000 words, discuss the following:
- To align the business strategies and goals to the hiring process, explain the importance of a structured interview process with standardized questions.
- Discuss the differences between situational and behavioral interview questions.
- Develop a total of ten interview questions (five situational and five behavioral).
- Based on the ten questions you have developed, explain how the interview process helps leadership determine the best-qualified has been selected.
- Discuss potential legal implications when standardized questions are not used within an organization.
Your must include a minimum of two scholarly sources
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."