To apply what you have learned, you will develop a bibliography consisting of five primary research articles related to your topic that have the potential to address the problem identified in your topic description by:
- Creating a title page (see Syllabus Appendix A)
- Conducting an online literature search (using the NSU online library databases) and downloading and saving the articles as a .pdf file.
- Identifying the five primary research articles related to your topic that are:
- peer-reviewed research articles
- not more than six years old.
- Using the note card format provided in the syllabus (p. 7) to provide a brief and concise description of the article (DO NOT COPY THE ABSTRACT).
- Cite your work as appropriate (see Chapter 6 of the APA Manual [6th ed.] for quoting material (Failure to cite will result in a failing grade).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."