Imagine you are an information security manager in a medium-sized organization. Your CIO has asked you to prepare a case analysis report and presentation on establishing internal controls in cloud computing. The CIO has seen several resources online that discuss the security risks related to cloud-based computing and storage. One that stood out was Cloud Computing Risk Assessment: A Case Study. You are asked to summarize the information you can find on the Internet and other available sources. The CIO wants to have a firm grasp on the benefits and risks associated with public, private, and hybrid cloud usage. There is also concern over how these systems should be monitored to ensure proper usage and data security.
Write a 34 page paper in which you:
- Provide a summary analysis of the latest research available in this area.
- Examine the risks and vulnerabilities associated with public clouds, private clouds, and hybrids.
- Include primary examples applicable from the case studies you reviewed.
- Suggest key controls that organizations could implement to mitigate these risks and vulnerabilities.
- Develop a list of IT audit tasks that address a cloud computing environment based on the results from the analysis of the case studies, the risks and vulnerabilities, and the mitigation controls.
- Use at least three quality resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Assess the risks and vulnerabilities with cloud computing along with controls for mitigating the risks and vulnerabilities.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."