Unit I Article Review
Article reviews provide you with an opportunity to gather relevant references on interesting topics that you can contribute to the development of your identified field of study or area of interest. For this assignment, you will utilize an Online Library and locate two peer-reviewed action research articles that focus on school improvement initiatives. As you read these articles, consider if the researcher adhered to the Dialectic Action Research Spiral model. Your article review should consider and include the components below.
1) Write a summary of the article. Include the purpose of the article, how the research was conducted, the ethical considerations that were followed, the studys results, and any other pertinent information. Examine the relationship between action research and school improvement initiatives. Include the purpose of the article, how the research was conducted, what the results were, and any other pertinent information.
2) Discuss the meaning or implication of the results of the study.
3) Compile an analysis of a documented action research project identifying critical action research components. This is where you offer your opinion on the article. Discuss any flaws with the article, how you think it could have been better, and what you think it all means.
4) Discuss how the author could expand on the results, what the information means in the big picture, what future research should focus on, or how future research could move the topic forward.
5) Discuss how knowledge in the area could be expanded.
Your response should be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title page and references page. Include at least two sources on the references page. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased, and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."