As you have learned throughout this course, the criminal justice field demands moral conduct from all participants. In your response, you will create a set of core, ethical beliefs and moral requirements for people engaged in your line of work, or your intended line of work. Drawing from Chapters 5 and 15 in your textbook, along with the eight additional sources you research to support your opinions, formulate your response based solely upon scholarly sources.
- Compile a comprehensive job description for your line of work or intended line of work;
- Identify all of the stakeholders related to the position;
- Describe at least three practical work scenarios where ethical decision making and moral action must be taken in the position;
- Evaluate the pros and cons of two ethical theories applicable to the work scenarios you chose;
- Create your own code of ethics for the position and the foundational sources for your code;
- Design a best-practices checklist for your chosen position; and
- Propose how your code of ethics will positively impact all stakeholders to the position.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."