- Please reflect this week on your communication journey. In week 1, you rated your communication skills. Take the scale below and rate yourself now:
- Novice: You tend to “wing it” when communicating. Your messages seldom achieve your desired goals.
- Intermediate: Your communications are sometimes effective, but you lack an established process for communicating (and you aren’t actively testing your methods).
- Proficient: You apply some tools and techniques of communications and, while you may do so inconsistently, you are fairly effective when you communicate.
- Distinguished: You are considered highly professional. You regularly influence outcomes through communications and you are highly communications-oriented.
- Expert: You have extensive experience in business communications, are well-versed in the topic, and can influence goals strategically while driving action with your messaging.
- Explain how good communication and writing can help your career and your life.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."