Instructions:Complete the following thesis statements by adding a third supporting point that will match the two already provided.
- Because I never took college preparatory courses in high school, I entered college deficient in mathematics, study skills, and _________________.
- A good salesperson needs to like people, to be aggressive, and ________.
- Rather than blame myself for failing the course, I blamed the instructor, my adviser, and even ________.
- Anyone who buys an old house planning to fix it up should be prepared to put in a lot of time, hard work, and ________.
- Our old car eats gas, makes funny noises, and _________.
- My mother, my boss, and my _________ are three people who are very important in my life right now.
- Getting married too young was a mistake because we hadnt finished our education, we werent ready for children, and _________.
- Some restaurant patrons seems to leave their honesty, their cleanliness, and their _________ at home.
- During my first semester at college, I had to learn how to manage my time, how to manage my diet, and _________.
- Three experiences I wish I could forget are the time I fell off a ladder, the time I tried to fix my parents lawn mower, and _________.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."