Effective professional development opportunities can provide learners with the tools they need for personal and professional growth and to continue to be lifelong learners. Professional development models provide frameworks for creating effective instruction and training for educators.
Select five professional development models and create a graphic organizer describing and comparing them.
Include the following:
- Describe key characteristics of each model.
- Explain each models effectiveness in creating professional development for adult learners in your context.
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of each model.
- Provide 1-2 examples of types of activities that would be appropriate for each model.
- Explain the importance of engaging in ongoing learning opportunities to develop knowledge and skills based on local and state standards.
In addition, select the professional development model you believe is most effective or appropriate for your workplace and write a 250-500 word explanation and rationale for its preference.
Support your work with 2-3 scholarly resources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."