Your reflection should be a minimum of 2.5-3 pages (MLA format). In a document saved in Word or PDF, answer or elaborate on the following (you may use one paragraph for each numbered set of questions: for example, one paragraph for number one, etc.):
1. Overview: In your own words, explain what you learned this week from the textbook readings or from the course assignments (discussion, reading journals, etc.). If someone asked you what you studied this week, what could you tell that person?
2. Project: What did you learn about yourself while completing the project? Are you frustrated with the material or with the topic you chose? Are you proud of yourself for reading real philosophy?
3. Philosopher: Tell whether you like the philosopher you chose for your project topic. Would you be friends with this person? What questions do you wish you could ask him/her?
4. Reflection: Is there anything you read or learned this week that has made you rethink your ideas or views on an issue? Did you have conversations about the material with friends or family members?
5. Clarification: Is there any concept that just does not make sense to you or that needs clarification?
Link to textbook and topics for the week https://www.oercommons.org/courses/words-of-wisdom-intro-to-philosophy
35.John Stuart Mill
56.Peter Singer, “Effective Altruism” from TED Talks
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."