- Choose a child from Inclusion Works! or real life and answer the following questions:
- Background– Where do they live? Interests? Feelings about school? What issue do they have? Disability?
- Services– What services is the child receiving?
- Strategy– What strategies are being used to address the child’s disability?
- Supporting Factors– What can be considered as a supporting factor for the child? Is there a child with similar interests? Do the specialists meet regularly with the parents or teachers?
- Choose an environment from real life, or one from the provided videos and answer the following questions:
- What works well in your program? Please describe in detail the strengths of your program/classroom in its response to supporting children with disabilities.
- What parts of the day are challenging for you and/or for the children in regards to their disability?
- From your perspective, why do you think these parts of the day are challenging? If you could strengthen one way or practice in your classroom/program that could improve your support of the child with a disability, what would that be? Why?
- Whose support do you need to make this change happen?
You may submit your assignment as a Word document, a text document, a PDF, OR as a link to a Google Document (make sure that the document has been shared “anyone who has the link” so that I can read it.)
Your typed assignment should look like this.????????
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."