Opportunism in health care is especially perceptible in the health insurance markets. Consider the state of Georgia and its local communities. In 300 to 400 words address the following:
– Evaluate the social-cultural issues that are influencing adverse selection in insurance markets.
– Propose some strategies for reducing adverse selection in health insurance within these markets.
– Develop a microeconomic model that is responsive to your local service demands.
– Communicate how these issues are relevant to the economics of the greater U.S. health care system.
– What are the future implications with the Affordable Care Act?
Must use at least two scholarly sources formatted according to APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."