Your employer has been going through many challenges in the past 18 months due to the recent financial crises. There have been major challenges throughout the company, including high turnover, software applications being used are outdated, stress is increasing for those employees who have stayed, and morale is at the lowest point ever for the company. The remaining executives are planning to do a reorganization of the jobs and responsibilities throughout the company. However, each time the executives want to implement a change, another batch of employees resigns. You have been asked by your supervisor to prepare an analysis of what the executive leaders must do.
Present your findings as a 45-page report in a Word document formatted in APA style. At a minimum, your paper must include the following:
- Apply the best organizational development process skills the executives should use.
- Apply the change strategies within the short term and long term.
- Evaluate and present the impacts of the resources.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 34 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."