- Discuss the elements of a contract and its consequences.
- Discuss the discharge of a contract and its effects on the parties.
- Discuss the types of contract remedies. Give these two examples a try:
- John walks into a gas station, puts one dollar down on the counter, and says, a coke please. Under contract law, what has just occurred?
- John walks into a gas station, puts one dollar down on the counter, and says, “a coke please.” The owner takes the dollar. What type of contract has just been agreed upon?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."