Stanford Prison Experiment
Quiet Rage: The Stanford Prison Experiment
- Describe background information of the experiment, including the method used in the experiment.
- Identify 1 or 2 ethical issues that occurred in this experiment.
- Explain the APA ethics guidelines that may have been violated. Refer to Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct from the APA.
- Explain if and how diversity was taken into consideration, as well as the effect that this may have had on the study.
- Summarize what you would have done differently if conducting this experiment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."