develop an Audit Report.
Throughout this course, you will develop an Audit Report. This will be your Key Assignment for the course, and each week you will focus on a core element to produce the final report. The final report must include strategies for implementation. These strategies will be mapped into the final audit report. The Audit Report will be for an enterprise with which you are familiar or a fictitious enterprise. The enterprise that you choose must be able to handle both near-term and future requirements in a distributed, virtual- or cloud-based environment.
For this week’s assignment, do the following:
- Choose the enterprise with which you will be working.
- Describe the enterprise. Include the following:
- Company purpose
- Goals, objectives, mission statement
- Hardware, software
- Description of the IT Infrastructure (e.g., cloud-based, distributed)
- Produce a proposal for the audit report
- For this proposal, conduct research on IT audits, and find the elements and IT standards that will be part of your audit report
- Produce an outline that shows what will be included on your audit report
- Your proposed outline should be compatible with IT standards
- Note: The most important key elements are the following:
- Data center security preferably biometrics and gated and guarded
- Daily routine backup
- Data cleansing
- Please add to the above list of elements and IT standards based on your research. Your list should be 8-12 items.
Your proposed outline should be (1200 words) in length.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials. Find resources on how to write academically and use APA citations, including an example of Masters-level writing, in the Writing Style Guide for Masters Students.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."