Select three children and describe what you think their learning strengths and multiple intelligences are based on your observations.
Select three children and describe what you think their learning strengths and multiple intelligences are based on your observations. Use specific examples from the videos and support your analysis with information from the resources. Use the time reference method discussed in Week 1 to support your responses.
Recount stories, including fables and folktales from diverse cultures, and determine their central message, lesson, or moral.
Select any two multiple intelligences. For each intelligence selected:
- Describe the intelligence and propose an activity that would allow students with strengths in this area to show they have achieved this second-grade standard.
- Reflect on how two different activities might allow students to use their strengths to master the same standard. (At least one of these strategies should support or expand learner expression in speaking, writing, or other media.)
- Discuss any challenges the student may face or errors that may be made during these activities. How will you use students’ errors as an opportunity for learning?
- Discuss the technology tools (if any) that would support this activity.
- Support your analysis with information from the resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."