Week3 history scavenge
- Pick one topic from this weeks LECTURES
- Write your interpretation of how your professor presented the information
- Search for related materials online
- Write a summary
- Explain your understanding of the topic and your find
- Do your findings sync with your professors storytelling?
- READ THRU and comment on other students posts
- Respond to comments in your thread
- Click THUMBS UP on as many posts that deserve it
Copy and paste questions 16 above into this discussion thread and add your answers to each.
Please refrain from terms such as very interesting or so intriguing or very refreshing!
Ive seen HUNDREDS of these clichés on discussion boards in EVERY class Ive taught online SO MUCH Im convinced someone has a bucket of them and is just handing them out at Halloween. Santa Claus, maybe?
in my effort to promote real even wonky discourse, just note that I read past them and look for what is actually being said: the meat of the discussion, as it were.
Please humor me on this discussion works best when everyone is jumping in including those who have incomplete thoughts or whacked out theories.
Without some stupid conjecture amongst the academic stuff theres not much to build off – and learning gives way to I already know that.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."