Identifying Subjects and Verbs
Identify the subject and the verb in each of the following sentences. If a sentence contains a compound subject or a compound verb, write both words that make up the compound.
1. Lille, de Gualle’s birthplace, was a Northern city in france
2. As a soldier, he was loyal and courageous.
3. After World War ll, de Gualle hoped to retire from public life.
4. The French people elected him for president twice.
5. Controversial at home and at school, de Gualle died in 1970.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."