Application of Crisis Theory and Resiliency Theory to a Case Study
There are times when a social worker will use more than one theory to assist in conceptualizing the problem and intervention, particularly if the theories complement each other. For example, resiliency theory can be used alongside crisis theory.
- Review the same case study you selected in Week 2.
- Use the Analysis of a Theory Worksheet to help you dissect the theory. Use this tool to dissect the theory, and employ the information in the table to complete your Assignment.
Submit a case write-up that addresses the following:
- Map the clients crisis using the five stages of the crisis.
- Describe the clients assets and resources (in order to understand the clients resilience).
- Describe how you, the social worker, will intervene to assist the client to reach the reintegration stage of the crisis. Be sure that the intervention promotes resiliency.
- Explain how using crisis theory and resiliency theory together help in working with a client.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."