Explain how you expect this course will help you move forward in your current or future career
Please respond to the following:
- Introduce yourself to your peers by sharing something unique about your background. Explain how you expect this course will help you move forward in your current or future career.
- Review your results from the Apply Your Skills Engagement Exercise: Security or Autonomy on page 67 in Chapter 2 of the textbook.
- Indicate whether you wish to optimize security or autonomy in your career.
- Include your rationale.
- Think of one manager that you have had who made a real impact.
- Describe what made them effective and ways that they could have been more effective.
- Read one of your classmates’ responses and compare your managerial experiences.
- I will send page 67 in chapter 2 of the text book if you can’t access it
- this is the book that goes with the class
- Richard L. Daft. 2022. Management. MGT500 Blackboard Course. https://www.strayerbookstore.com
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."