Hi,Can you do the Step 4 only . This is the group project Step 4: Manage
Can you do the Step 4 only . This is the group project
Step 4: Manage a project
- Describe the process that your team will use to elicit and decompose the requirements for the project
- Develop a Project Overview Statement document for the project
- Create a WBS for the project. Remember your WBS is a deliverable base, so there should be a section of your WBS which outlines our project management deliverables
- Using the following information develop a Gantt chart Optimistic EstimatePessimistic EstimateMost Likely EstimateApplication 14 months9 months6 monthsApplication 21 month5 months3 monthsApplication 35 months10 months7 monthsApplication 41 month7 months4 monthsApplication 55 months10 months8 monthsApplication 62 months9 months5 monthsApplication 75 months12 months7 monthsApplication 83 months13 months9 monthsApplication 94 months11 months8 months
- Describe strategies you can use to bring the project timeline to 12 months.
- Develop a team agreement
- Using your defined prioritization process, prioritize each application.
- Using the defined organizational structure, create a pictorial and narrative description of the organizational structure for the project.
- Identify at least ten potential stakeholders for your project.
- Identify at least five risks to include both threats and opportunities associated with the project. For each risk, please include the following information:
- Description of the risk
- Mitigation Strategy
- Describe the process your team can use to determine if the projects are making the appropriate revenue.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."