In your Unit 4 Individual Project, you will create 5 APA formatted Annotated Bibliographies as
In your Unit 4 Individual Project, you will create 5 APA formatted Annotated Bibliographies as part of your Research Methods project. This is a 3-step process, as follows:
- Step 1: Search for, find and review existing literature (articles) about the topic that you selected in your DB4 assignment. You may find information in the AIU library and from government websites. Do not use tabloids, Wikipedia, Cliff Notes, Wisegeek or unprofessional sources as references. Click here for a review of sources that have been used for research projects.
- Step 2: Identify 5 articles that you want to use to support your research project.
- Step 3: Take your 5 articles from step 2 and create Annotated Bibliographies as your Unit 4 Individual Project.
- Click here for instructions on how to create and format an Annotated Bibliography.
- Click here to see a sample Annotated Bibliography.
Click here for a blank template to begin writing your Annotated Bibliography. Save the document to your computer.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."