Case Analysis 1 – Innovation in India: The chotukool Project (40 pts)Please answer the following
Case Analysis 1 – Innovation in India: The chotukool Project (40 pts)
Please answer the following questions:
- What were the pros and cons of attempting to develop a refrigerator for Indias rural poor?
- What product and process innovations did the chotuKool entail? Would you consider these incremental or radical? Architectural or component? Competence enhancing or competence destroying?
- Did the chotuKool pose a threat of disrupting the traditional refrigerator market? Why or why not?
- Is there anything you think Godrej should have done differently to penetrate the market of rural poor families in India?
- What other products might the lessons Godrej learned with chotuKool apply to?
5. Importantly, apply as many of the COs (Course Objectives) as you can to the case. These are given for reference below.
Your case length needs to be at least 2 1/2 – 3 pages (approximately 600 – 750 words), double spaced, have at least three references using APA format (you may use one or two references cited from the case but you should have at least one additional unique reference from your own research) , and typed in an easy-to-read font (Times New Roman 12 font recommended) in MS Word (no pdfs or rtfs or non standard formats). Please include a cover sheet with your full name, the case name, our course number (NETW583), and the date you submit.
Submit your assignment.
CO A – Given a company situation be able to describe the industry dynamics of technological innovation.
CO B – Given a company situation be able to determine whether and how to protect its technological innovations.
CO C – Given an organizational and industry context, identify the core technological competencies of the organization
CO D – Given an organizational context, develop a plan to increase the innovative capabilities of the organization both through collaboration strategies and internal innovation.
CO E – Given information about a company’s industry, and organization, formulate a technological innovation strategy through its new product development strategy.
CO F – Given an organizational and industry context, identify and suggest a deployment strategy that will facilitate the success of a technologically driven organization.
- Content: Accuracy of information and demonstrates an understanding of the case and questions presented. 20 PTS
- Language and Format: Language, as presented, is professional and grammatically free of errors. 10 PTS
- Length & References: Length requirements are met (at least 2 1/2 – 3 pages / approximately 600 – 750 words. Have at least three references using APA format (you may use one or two references cited from the case, but you should have at least one additional unique reference from your own research) 10 PTS
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."