This project relates to the following Course Learning Requirements: CLR 1: Using accounting software, identify
This project relates to the following Course Learning Requirements:
CLR 1: Using accounting software, identify and use the basic features, modules, and aids to produce reliable and accurate financial information
CLR 2: Using accounting software, create a computerized accounting system for a new company
CLR 3: Using accounting software, record all transaction in the accounting cycle
CLR 5: Using accounting software, produce and export management reports and financial statements
Objective of this Project:
The objective of this project is to manage a hypothetical companys QuickBooks account for a month using the knowledge from the first six (6) modules.
1. There will be NO Facilitator input and NO general discussion amount students on Brightspace.
2. The Late assignment policy is NOT applicable to this project. Failing to submit on time would result in a zero (0) grade.
3. The use of the textbook is allowed.
You have been helping Beautiful Blooms Floral Company switch to QuickBooks Online, and as their bookkeeper, you are asked to manage their account for August 2026. Chapter 7 describes the details of each transaction and task, as well as your role in processing this information in QuickBooks Online.
1. Open QuickBooks Online and load the Beautiful Blooms Floral Company file that youve been using in your previous assignments.
2. Confirm that you are starting with the correct balances.
a. Run a Profit and Loss Statement and a Balance Sheet report for 01/01/2026 through 31/07/2026.
b. Compare your results to the starting images in Chapter 7 (p. 175-176). Your reports should match these starting documents. If they do not, please adjust the values where necessary so that youll be able to report accurate values for your project.
3. As per the instructions in Chapter 7, input the transactions for each week and then generate the specified reports (deliverables).
4. In order to submit your Project into one excel workbook, you will need to cut and paste each report into ONE excel workbook.
5. Check to ensure that the asset and expense accounts have the correct debit balances.
6. Check to ensure that revenue and liabilities account have the correct credit balances.
You should be submitting ONE Excel file that contains one worksheet for each of the following reports (from the four sets of deliverables):
1. Sales by Customer Summary August 15, 2026
2. Transactions by Account week of August 9 to 15, 2026
3. TD VISA Register
4. Sales by Customer Summary August 22, 2026
5. Sales by Customer Summary August 29, 2026
6. Sales by Customer Summary – August 2026
7. Balance Sheet – August 2026
8. Profit and Loss Statement – August 2026
You do NOT have to answer the Look at the Big Picture questions at the end of Chapter 7.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."