I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- What is the purpose of conducting a training needs analysis?
- Describe the process of a training needs analysis.
- Use examples, either from your personal experience or from research, of the types of training needs analyses that organizations use to define training options.
- How do organizations use the process to determine the best approach to designing training?
Deliverable Length: 750 words
Once the training analysis is completed, the organization and employee development human resources specialist uses adult learning theories to turn the training needs into training materials, courses, and instructional design.
Address the following elements of understanding the adult learning model:
- Explain the theories of adult learning principles.
- Compare the differences between child/adolescent and adult learning models (pedagogy and andragogy).
- Discuss the concept of learning styles, personalities, and how these concepts are combined with adult learning in organizational training and development programs.
- Explore the options that organizations have in applying adult learning to a comprehensive training and development program.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."