I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Conflict exists in nature and, by extension, in all humanrelationships. Conflict can be something to avoid or embrace, or a moreneutral approach can be taken. You will lead a group discussion on thesubject among your peers. You decide that to generate a livelydiscussion, it is important to create a level of understanding of therole of conflict in groups and how conflict can be used to move a groupforward.
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- After doing some research on the topic of conflict, propose to your peers a position, and discuss the concept of conflict in teams.
- Is conflict something to avoid or embrace?
- Use examples from either your personal experience or from the literature that would support your position.
Deliverable Length: 5–7 slides, excluding title and reference slides, and speaker notes of 200–250
As teams progress, they pass through stages of development. You understand that being prepared with tools and techniques at each stage is important. There is a team forming that will take on a production line. You want to be ready to provide training and development resources for this team as soon as they start working together.
You research various team-development models and pick one model that you will use to determine team-building activities before the team members start working together. Develop a plan that addresses the following:
- What will you do to prepare the team for working together before they start?
- Discuss the training and development activities that you will use to build trust and productivity in the group once they start working together.
- How will you measure whether trust exists within the team?
- How will you measure the effectiveness of this new team in each of the early stages of 3, 6, and 9 months of them working together?
You must include a minimum of 2 scholarly references
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."