Topic: Analysis of human behavior in the social environment, as reflected in a novel, autobiography, poem, film, dance, video, song or other artwork. (40 %)
Instructions: Choose an artwork which speaks to human behavior in the social environment. Within it, select one specific issue that interests you for its impact on human behavior and development – for example immigration, war, early childhood trauma, parental alcoholism, abortion, homelessness, discrimination, disability culture. Describe the piece. Then analyze it along the following lines:
- What underlying assumptions about human behavior and the social environment did you discern in the work?
- What types of behaviors were presented in the piece? Be specific, especially concerning the developmental stages of the human characters.
- What does the piece say about race, class, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age?
- What observations can you make from a theoretical perspective about the human events in the piece?
- Link at least five (5) findings to references in the professional literature. Agree or disagree with the author’s interpretation of the given situation.
- Your most significant learning gained from this experience.
Paper should be approximately 8 – 10 pages in length and is due on 12/7/2019
Let me know what work of art you want to do and I will get supporting references if needed.
References must be peer reviewed journals.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."