Be sure to answer all parts of each question and bring your own beliefs, feeling and experiences.
1. Reading “Social inclusion, conflict prevention, and peace-building efforts” document, what do you believe are the limitations and challenges in using sport to promote social inclusion, conflict prevention, and peace-building efforts around the world? (Note: Be specific!)
2. After reading about theory-based design, discuss your understanding of taking this approach to the design, implementation and evaluation of a sport for development program
3. The Gasser and Levinson (2004) article provides an in-depth look at one program that was designed for a specific conflict setting. What did you learn from this article and how does this add to your understanding of the SDP field overall?
4. The Edgework Consulting document provides specific information about how to design a trauma informed sport program. What did you learn from this article that you can apply to designing and implementing a program?
5. Is there anything that was confusing or difficult to understand in the readings that you would like explained/discussed further? Please explain why.
6. Please identify two or three active sports-based youth and community development projects that have not yet appeared outside the United States (except those included in the above article) and provide related websites.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."