You were just hired as a network engineer for a medium-size firm. You have multiple offices and a complex array of interconnected components, communication protocols, and services provided by these components and protocols. Your boss is not technical and is asking that you provide details on the interconnected components, communication protocols, and services found within the company so that he can understand the IT infrastructure. Explain the following in detail:
- Explain the following set of interconnected components and how they communicate:
- Hosts (e.g., wireless devices, laptops, PDAs)
- Packet switches (e.g., access points, routers, switches)
- Connected links (e.g., wireless, copper, fiber)
- Provide the protocols used for corporate communications. Use at least 3.
- Define the purpose behind protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, UDP).
- Discuss the message formats and procedures that components use for communication.
- Discuss some of the services that components and protocols provide to the corporation (discuss at least 3 of the following examples):
- File sharing, telephony, teleconferencing
- Reliable data delivery
- Remote access to data/information
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."