Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapters 11, 12
- Link (PDF): Report to Congress on Foreign Economic Collection and Espionage
- Link (PDF): The role of private corporations in the intelligence community
- Link (video): Challenges for Clandestine Intelligence Collection in Support of U.S. Middle East Policy (please take notes while watching this video)
The Intelligence Community grew substantially and became more permanent after World War II and during the Cold War with the Soviet Union. The growth of the Intelligence Community paralleled the growth of the military during this period as well. Remember, the target of national security intelligence is the capabilities and intentions of the enemy.
For this assignment, examine how the nature of our targets may have necessitated this growth. Your analysis can include such factors as the budget, weapons technology, nature of the relationship between the U. S. and the Soviet Union, the change in the U.S. military, the rise of the military-industrial complex, and the nature of the Cold War versus traditional wars in our past.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- 2-3 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page with topic and name of student
- References page
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."