Short Essays: please provide a minimum of a half page single spaced for each short essay. Do not exceed one page. Use your text and research from the internet. Source your information. (Ten points each)
- How does the CDC define social determinants of health? Explain the force fields in Blums model.
- What percentage of premature deaths can be attributed to inadequate access to medical care
- What can be done to address this issue?
- Describe the Force Field and Well-Being Paradigms of Health according to Blum. How do we measure poor health? What are the indicators of poor health? Find information on the CDC and the World Health Organization websites.
- Describe two data collection methods that are qualitative in nature. Include the strengths and weaknesses of both methods.
- What is a validity threat to experimental research? Conduct research and find an example. Summarize the example.
Long Essay: do not exceed two pages single spaced. Use your text (Chapter 15 and references therein) and research from the internet. Source your information. (60 points)
- You are an intern at the CDC. You have been asked to conceptualize an independent health services research study focused on HIV/AIDS-Related Illness among Hispanic Women living in California. Your supervisor has given you free reign to conceptualize the study.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."