Each weekly discussion should find an example from each assigned text of something that you feel is still relevant or at least resonant to the world we live in today. You will tell me what that example is, and then you will explain why it is still relevant or resonant. So, for this week, I should see
- Allende’s “And of Clay We Are Created”
- Pamuk’s “To Look Out the Window”
- Adichie’s “The Headstrong Historian”
1. An example from “In Camera” that is relevant or resonant to today.
2. An example from “The Women’s Swimming Pool” that is relevant or resonant to today.
3. An example from “The Old Gun” that is relevant or resonant to today.
4. An example from “The General Retires” that is relevant or resonant to today.
3. (Optional) Do any of these texts have any similarities to readings from previous weeks?
250 words, use your own words.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."