I’m working on a Business question and need guidance to help me study.
Financial Analysis and Recommendations for Improvement
This is the last component of your course project. This assignment has three parts. Include all three parts in a single paper.
Write a synopsis of the outcomes of your assignments in Units 3, 5, and 7, including any changes you want to make in response to feedback from your instructor or peers, or from further learning. Do not just copy and paste your assignments. Instead, write a professional synopsis of each assignment in 2–3 pages each. Ensure that somewhere in your synopses you:
- Analyze the selected nonprofit organization’s budgeting and financial management and its financial analysis practices.
- Analyze the current profit or loss and long-term fiscal strength of the nonprofit, in light of its mission, vision, values, and stakeholder impact.
Write a brief (3–5 pages) section discussing recommendations for improving the financial analysis and management practices used in the organization. This section should include at least three practical, actionable recommendations for improvements. Base your recommendations on the information you developed in the first three assignments and support your recommendations with scholarly resources. Make sure that this section includes the following:
- Recommendations for the nonprofit that balance the philosophical complexity of accomplishing mission, vision, and values with fiscal responsibility.
- A communication of the financial position of the organization and the implications of its fiscal policies. Use a professional style appropriate to a scholarly or professional audience.
Write 2–3 pages of personal, thoughtful reflection on the process of completing this project. In your reflection, analyze what you learned about collaborating with professional tax, financial, and legal consultants to support an organization’s financial position.
You also might want to discuss the most important things you learned. Or, you might want to include how you will be able to use your knowledge in your professional life. Consider what you learned about the following and how you learned it:
- Analyzing the financial operations of for-profit, nonprofit, and government human service organizations.
- Analyzing the theories and practices of organizational fiscal management and control.
- Evaluating opportunities to develop and secure capital and financial resources.
- Critiquing investment philosophies and policies in conjunction with a board of directors or organizational stakeholders.
Reflection will help you process your experiences, provide insight, and help you assess the value you attach to your learning.
Your final course project should consist of the following sections:
- Title page.
- Abstract with keywords.
- Synopsis of the Intersection of Mission and Money assignment.
- Synopsis of the Financial Reporting Strategies and Decision Making assignment.
- Synopsis of the Financial Management Practices assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."