This assignment should be at least 3 pages long and no longer than 4 pages; NOT INCLUDING TITLE PAGE, REFERENCES, TABLE OF CONTENTS AND ANY APPENDICES.
- Being selected to a national team is a great honor. National team members are invited and expected to represent their country in international competition. Because major international events do not always provide prize money or appearance fees, some athletes would rather attend a competition that pays for them for their work. Should athletes represent their country in competition for no money when compensation is available at a competition conducted elsewhere at the same time? (approximately 2 – 3 paragraphs is sufficient).
- If a city is bidding to host the Olympic Games, what factors does the organizing committee need to consider when considering to bid for the Olympics? (approximately 2 – 3 paragraphs is sufficient).
- In your own words (approximately 2 – 3 paragraphs) discuss some instances in bidding for sports that went corrupt for major sporting events such as the FIFA World Cup, the Olympic Games or another mega sporting event. Discuss why this bidding and awarding was unethical and why.
- In your own words (approximately 2 – 3 paragraphs) explain what “Sport For All” is? “Sport For All” is. This is also sometimes called “Sports For Development.”
- Answer each question in full with supportive explanations and/or reasoning where necessary.
- This paper is to be 3-4 pages long APA Format
**Will be submitted to Turn It In. Must have less than 20% word for word usage.**
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."