Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
- Each weekly discussion should find an example from each assigned text (you can choose just one poem each from Rilke and Neruda for this discussion, in addition to the writings by Mahfouz and Achebe–you don’t have to write on every poem assigned) of something that you feel is still relevant or at least resonant to the world we live in today. You will tell me what that example is, and then you will explain why it is still relevant or resonant. So, for this week, I should see1. An example from one of the assigned Rilke poems that is relevant or resonant to today.2. An example from one of the assigned Neruda poems that is relevant or resonant to today.3. An example from “Chike’s School Days” that is relevant or resonant to today.4. An example from “Zaabalawi” that is relevant or resonant to today.5. (Optional) Do any of these texts have any similarities to readings from previous weeks?I will be grading on the fact that you have all components of a weekly discussion (initial post and two classmate responses), have met at least the minimum word counts, and have a specific example from each assigned author for the week (either as a direct quotation or specific paraphrase) that you then discuss in light of how that situation or idea is still relevant today.
- understand Rilke’s “Archaic Torso of Apollo,” “The Panther,” “The Swan,” and “Spanish Dancer”
- understand Neruda’s “Tonight I Can Write” and “I’m Explaining a Few Things”
- understand Achebe’s “Chike’s School Days”
- understand Mahfouz’s “Zaabalawi”
use your own words.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."