In 3-4 pages Describe your own philosophical stance, describing what you have learned in philosophy and how it will influence your practice in the classroom. Because you will be discussion how these theories have influenced you personally, you may use the first person. YEssentially, this paper should help you formalize and clarify your own philosophy of education.
Organizationally, the paper should consist of these components:
- Include a Title & Reference Page – Use APA
- Provide a brief explanation of the philosophies that will provide significant insight into your role as an educator.
- Describe how you might approach teaching through an application of the philosophy of (choose one or two) Plato, Aristotle, Kant, Mill, Dewey, Noddings, Freire, or Lewis.
- In your more focused discussion, you will want to think about how he/she defines the role of the teacher, the purpose of education, the potential of the student, and the content of the curriculum.
- How would the practice of this particular philosophy transform a classroom, or improve your relationship with your students?
- Of course, throughout the paper, you will need to refer to the readings, using APA style
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."