1. What is the rhetorical situation? Explain its main characteristics.
2. Rhetorical theory has shifted away from a pure focus on persuasion. What are some contemporary developments in rhetorical theory?
3. According to Kenny, how are Dr. Jack Kevorkians rhetorical intent and the rhetorical situation misaligned?
4. How does Kenny explain Kevorkians motivational schemata? (391-392)
5. What does Kenny mean when he calls Kevorkian a rhetorical icon? (395-396)
6. Explain the following idea implied in the last section of the article: Motivational empathy must be experienced by the secondary agent to say an act of assistance occurred
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."