Islam rapidly spread across the tip of North Africa from the Near East, and into both India and Spain. Despite geographic contrasts, what features do mosques typically have in common?
List the common components of mosque architecture, with an example of a mosque that we have not covered in class. Discuss how those elements have been constructed and are articulated in the mosque you have chosen, including its decorative elements and materials used.
Respond to another student
- Read everyone else’s initial posting.
- Choose at least 1 other student’s work to respond.
- Write at least 4 sentences commenting on the aspect of their discussion.
- Feel free to continue the conversation and ask questions too.
- You must complete all parts of this assignment to receive credit.
(Minimum initial posting150 words, response 50 words; 25 points)
This discussion assignment will be graded based on the Discussion Board grading rubric, which is attached to the discussion forum. You can find the grading rubric following the directions on how to view the rubric for a graded discussion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."