Using proper APA format, support your answers with scholarly research, examples, and evaluation. Appraise your peers’ postings and provide substantive feedback.
Evaluate and comment on the postings and views of at least two peers concerning their rationales and examples used to justify their responses.
As a partner in a small communications firm, you have noticed that your fellow partners and several employees have mentioned new product ideas they felt were worth pursuing, but that none of these ideas have been pursued. Propose a formal process to determine if ideas that are presented are worthy of market testing. Include the following in your proposal:
- Likely sources of new product or business ideas
- Data gathering and factual analysis
- Ability to make creative leaps
- Need for fit with organization strengths and goals
- Confirmation of commercial viability
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.
Your posting should be about 1 page (400 to 500 words) in length.
- Submit your posting to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Respond to at least two posts by the end of the week.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."