- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources if needed, use APA style as required, and check your spelling.
Global Health, Policy, and the Future
This assignment will be a 5 to 7-minute video or audio embedded in a PowerPoint presentation.
Review figure 5 NAS Global Health Report 2017 Recommendations and Actions for Nurses and Other Health Professionals on page 97 and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) found under Additional Resources. Select one of the global recommendations from figure 5 or one SDG that align with your interests or one you feel passionate about that could significantly improve global health. Review the recommended actions. Consider what steps healthcare professionals can take to advocate for vulnerable people at a global level?
This assignment will require you to create a 5 to 7-minute video or audio recording in a PowerPoint presentation.
Reflect on global issues in healthcare and address the following in your presentation:
- Briefly describe the selected global recommendation or SDG and the identified vulnerable population
- Analyze current healthcare policies that impact your selected global recommendation or SDG
- Explain the reason you selected the global recommendation or SDG and why it is relevant to the vulnerable population.
- Discuss why the global recommendation you selected should be implemented or the SDG you selected should be achieved, including why there should be funding to implement the global recommendation or SDG.
Length: 5 to 7 minute video presentation (mp4 format) with slide presentation 15-20 slides
Structure: Include a title, objectives, and reference slides in APA format. Your presentation must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of three (3) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."