For this assignment, create an essay that includes a timeline and plan addressing each of the prompts below.
A national nursing accrediting body has notified you that your Distance Education (DE) program is due for reaccreditation in 3 years. Develop a plan of action to evaluate and document student and program outcomes, and organize the documents obtained.
- What steps must you take to be prepared for the accreditation team?
- Based on the best evidence, choose an evaluation model and evaluation tools, develop a method to track outcome evidence, and a plan to delegate certain evaluation components.
- Develop a timeline and action plan.
- Discuss your timeline, action plan, and impact of accreditation with at least two other students.
- What are the evaluation obstacles facing your DE nursing program and what plan do you have to overcome these obstacles?
Length: 1500 1750 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Keating, S.B., & DeBoor, S.S. (2018). Curriculum development and evaluation in nursing (4th ed.). Springer. ISBN: 978-0826174413. Read Chapters 10, 11, 12 & 13.
Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claim
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."