I need help with a Python question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- Use an external CSS & JS file, no internal or inline styles & scripts
- Please comment your JS to break down your understanding of what ishappening. For the rest of your programming career you will becommenting your code. Now is a good time to get used to it, make it ahabit, and be sure to put your name in your JS code.
- Choose a recipe with at least 5 items/ingredient
- Create a JS array to store your recipe ingredients/items
- Be sure to include the units of measurement
- Use a JS for or while loop to iterate through your array of recipeingredients and dynamically add them to you web page inside a table
- HINT use a HTML DOM table object method
- SUPER HINT: https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/met_table_insertrow.asp (Links to an external site.)
- Provide either 3+ images or 1 video of your recipe. You can do both if ambitious!
- Write out the directions to prepare your recipe using an ordered list
- Style your page
- Tables should have Header and footer style as well as borders
- Font, color, spacing and layout should be intentional and not default for all other elements on the page
- Use classes for styling
- As always no CSS frameworks all custom creations from your original self
- Confirm that the code is properly indented & formatted.
- Validate your code, there should be no errors
- Save your files on your system in a folder called HW5Part1
- Upload your folder and files to your ASU web space
- Submit your assignment using a link from your web host.
Here is an example of a well-done Recipe Page:
- External Style Sheet/External JS File = 10pts
- Proper JS/CSS/HTML Code Commenting = 5pts
- Number of Items in Recipe (at least 5) = 5pts
- Use of JS Array = 10pts
- Use of Loop= 10pts
- Content, look and feel of site. Site should look neat and clean. 10pts
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."