I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
- Introduction: Does the author start the introduction by reflecting on herself/himself/themselves at present, then indicate how it was not always the case in the past, and end the introduction with their thesis statement? Does it clearly set up the context for the essay? How can they make the introduction more interesting to grab the reader’s interest?
- Thesis: Since this essay takes the form of an I-search paper, the thesis should indicate what the author is trying to search for and why. An example would be: I wanted to find out if my maturity was only a natural consequence of growing up or if my home had affected me. What do you think of the author’s thesis? Offer any one suggestion for revision.
- Content development: Does the essay clearly discuss the process for choosing a specific home and plan for gathering information in the first body paragraph? What more can the author add? In the remaining body paragraphs, is there a thorough analysis of why and how this home has had an impact on the author? Has the author included pictures? Make at least one suggestion for revising the content: adding or relocating information, deleting excessive details etc.
- Organization: Does the essay have a circular structure: does it start in the present (this is how I am now), reflect on and analyze the past/home, and then come back to the present in the conclusion (this is what I have realized)? Such a structure implies that the author has reflected on the past influence of a place and learned from that reflection. Do the ideas connect well and relate to the thesis? What about paragraph structure? Do the paragraphs have clear focus and are arranged in a logical sequence?
- Conclusion: The conclusion should discuss the outcome of the search, both in terms of what was learned, and what more needs to be learned. It will also be reflective in tone as the author ponders that more he/she/they would have liked to learn. Does the conclusion clearly wrap up the essay by reflecting on the outcomes of the search?
- What did you like best in this essay?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."