In this assignment, you will create a presentation for your organization toexplain how successful collaboration can improve success and providecompetitive advantages.
Scenario: Your organization has used a variety of collaboration systemsdeveloped by some project managers. Some of these systems were successful whileothers were not. Your organization has one unique challengemany of youremployees are staffed at other locations or work from home (telework). Youwould like to standardize the collaboration process to improve teamcommunication for all company projects. In your presentation, you shouldinclude the elements listed below.
- Explain why collaboration information systems (IS) are important from theorganizations perspective.
- Discuss how collaboration tools can improve team communication.
- Identify three tools that will be used for synchronous communications andthree tools that will be used for asynchronous communications. Be sureto explain why you made these choices.
- Describe how project files, such as Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Excel, MSProject, and MS Visio, will be shared with team members. Be sure to explainthe rationale behind your choice.
- Explain how the task list for managing tasks will be shared with teammembers. Be sure to explain the rationale behind your choice.
- Discuss how this new collaboration IS could provide competitive advantagesfor your organization.
Your presentation should be a minimum of six slides in length (not countingthe title and reference slides). Use of images, graphics, and diagrams isencouraged.
You can use an industry of your choosing or examples from your personal orprofessional experiences in developing this assignment. You can also use theresources in the Unit II Suggested Reading section to assist you with thisassignment.
Be sure to follow the 7×7 rule (i.e., there should be no more than 7 wordsper line and no more than 7 lines per slide). You are required to use speakernotes to discuss the bullet points on your slides.
You must use at least two academic resources to support your presentation,and you must cite (in APA format) any information on your slides or in yourspeaker notes that came from these sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."