Be sure you have completed the readings for Unit 1. Your readings will help you participate in and thoroughly respond to your first discussion. During this discussion, you will get the opportunity to explore your values; share an analysis of ethical standards and violations of those standards, specific to your state; and share how human service professionals, ethically, have unique responsibilities for different groups.
Please respond to the following:
- Discuss the responsibilities owed by human services professionals to clients, students, colleagues, the profession, employers, and society as a whole.
- How are the obligations owed to these various groups similar? How are they different?
- Identify a scenario in which an ethical obligation performed for (or on behalf of) one group might be unethical if performed for (or as) another.
- What are some ways you can use the NOHS Ethical Standards to prevent yourself from engaging in unethical behavior? In what ways do values affect decision-making?
- Conduct some research on how ethical violations are addressed in your state. Discuss some of the procedures and any sanctions that have recently been imposed on professionals who have been found to violate ethical practices.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."